vendredi 18 mai 2018

Angemon Private Messages

Hello everyone ,
I just want to make something clear for all the angry private messages that I have received saying that I'm taking too long to reply. You should know that replying to your pms is something I do because I want to not because I have to. Also your subscription ended like three or four months ago and you want me to keep giving your support (for like forever) when you're not even supporting the forum anymore. (It's enough that I did give support for a whole month)
So yeah I have a real life and I have things to do , I try to answer as fast as possible just to help you. But I guess if it continues to be like this, I will start giving support just for those who support us.
Thanks for understanding guys,
Regards,
Angemon


Read More : Angemon Private Messages
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire