vendredi 29 juin 2018

Tool to click on specific elements of page

Hello,

I'm looking for a tool like a macro that allows to go inside the navigator and access a certain given URL to click on specific links multiple times inside the page (these links have the same CSS class names).

So that means it needs to simulate that action multiple times, the tool should trigger the first click on link 1 and then another click on link 2 and so on ...

If anyone of you has a previous experience with a similar tool or have heard of something close to it, please let me know because i'm in deep need of a such tool.

Thank you for any kind of help and advice you might provide me with !


Kindly,


NOTE : If my question is unclear to some of you please let me know so i can try to be more specific with my question !


Read More : Tool to click on specific elements of page
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire