dimanche 29 mars 2015

Javascript Simple HELP Needed

So hello guys !



I downloaded template to a website so i can make my own



I have all setup but when i click on button which should trigger a website to shown up (its faucet rotator) nothing happens ..

I have never worked with .js so i think its some stupid problem but i am trying to repair it atleast 2 hours now ..

I dont know how to better desribe it so i share with you guys the files i have in my ftp (its already edited but these buttons are not working)



Files are here : Zippyshare.com - JS.rar



The site is here : Bitcoins - A Grinder (its just for testing)

as you can see the Buttons like Next, Link etc are not working ..

Working site is here for example : Bitcoins - A Grinder

I would really appreciate if someone helps me and edit the files i provided so they will be working ...



BTW feel free to use this script i shared here :P





Read More : Javascript Simple HELP Needed

from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire