jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Sell Vcc for Verifying PayPal

Today i am here to sell VCC for u guys to verify your PP account and it works for US only ( may work for other country and my country but i am not sure )
Type : VISA
Expire : 3 years
Time to get Expose Code : 1-5 minutes
Loaded : 2-3$ for verify PP
Price : 8$
Type : VISA
Expire : 4 years
Time to get Expose Code :1-5 minutes
Loaded : 2-3$ for verify PP
Price : 10$
Payment method : Perfect Money , Bitcoin(Preev+13%)
I am new so I need someone to vouch this :D
this can also be used for Google cloud


Read More : Sell Vcc for Verifying PayPal
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi everyone
    It's a very high price to buy I buy from this site vccpay.store at a very good price and 100% reliable and the card works very good

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'am buy IPTV Subscription frorm this site: Luxyiptv.com I recommend 100% reliable as my personal experience

    RépondreSupprimer