jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Nokutisu's Cheap Gamestop Account Shop(Autobuy)

I've decided to start my own Gamestop shop. Right now I only have 20-25k accounts in stock but hoping to get more in the future. Taking PP right now from buyers who I deem trusted.

Price is $4 for a 20-25k account. Can go down to $3 if bought in bulk.

Auto buy(BTC)
https://slut.io/g/188

TOS
1. I will replace if account doesn't work within 2 or 3 days of purchase
2. I will not replace if you change info on account and can't get back in
3. If account is not used within 2 or 3 days of purchase, I am not liable for refund or replacing the account.
4. If points are redeemed after time of purchase, I will assume that you used them and will not replace the account.


Read More : Nokutisu's Cheap Gamestop Account Shop(Autobuy)
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire