dimanche 31 janvier 2016

who is satoshi nakamoto ?

Hi all,
Recently we have started using Bitcoin as a payment for subscription , since then I got interested in Bitcoins , so I start reading about it. The first thing I start learning was about the creator and the crypto system, but It was surprising that until now the creator (one or group) of this amazing system is unknown.
So I wanted to know more about this subject , why do you guys think the creator is hiding his identity ? I think there is a country or an association who is behind this crypto system , as it's certain that the makers already have infinite coins (as they own the mining formula), which means they have the power of money in their hands when the crypto currency grown even bigger !?


Read More : who is satoshi nakamoto ?
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire