mardi 29 mars 2016

Can anyone create an Imacro for Mozilla ( I can pay it)

Hi, can anyone create an imacro for mozilla that I can use.

What this imacro must to do is:

When I log in on any of live browser testing, it must to visit website that i put on imacro that it must to click on ads, than to change dimensions ex. 336x728, to change too IE version ex. IE 7 and to click again ads.

this imacro must to let me, to put multiple websites for visiting, and to click ads with many more ie and dimensions that are offered by webpages (live browser testing).

Sorry for my bad English, if anyone can make this, I can pay to it,

For price you can say me here or on pm too.

Thank you.


Read More : Can anyone create an Imacro for Mozilla ( I can pay it)
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire