jeudi 14 avril 2016

[Guide] How to register Chinese domain names (Pinyin)

Hi guys,
Today I'm going to teach you how I personally register Chinese domain names. I can guarantee that this guide is unique and you cannot find it anywhere else. I know that anyone can search for Chinese words and register them , but what make this guide unique is that I will teach you how to do it in bulk , which will save you time and you will end finding a valuable domain name.

If you look at the 4.cn latest sales (Chinese market for domains) , you can see domains like this being sold:

zhanpianyi.com 487 USD
zhunzhao.com 471 USD
oasistek.com 1,215 USD
zhuopiao.com 502 USD
chengxin.net 971 USD
duoshang.cn 599 USD
xiezhijia.com 355 USD
shikelang.com 465 USD
mingxiong.com 1,230 USD

Those domains are Chinese words , Pinyin writing specifically. So how can you register similar domain names?
First thing to do is to look for a list of English words (a wordlist) and It will take sometime as most of the names are already registered , but if you can pick a domain that no one register yet , then it may become your winning ticket. For example I have this small list :


market

mass
meal
measure
meat
meeting
memory
metal
middle
milk
mind
mine
minute

I can simply go to http://ift.tt/XpqZ4o
and translate the words from English -> Chinese

I will get something like this



Now I just copy the Chinese list , go here Chinese to Pinyin converter • Chinese Tools , and convert it to Pinyin
I will get something like this


Now I just need to look if those words are available to register (I only go with .com , but you can try with .cn and .net as well , even that .cn is harder to find)
for that I will use NB bulk search http://ift.tt/1R8VEC8
So paste your pinyin word list there and make search to delete if there is in "space" between words


Unfortunately all those words are already registered , which means you're doing it right , as people who are into domaining way before you or me are doing the exact same thing

But since you can do it that easily and search in bulk , you may end up finding a valuable Chinese domain name.
The Chinese market is the new big thing in domaining , so if you know a little Chinese , it will be even better as you will know if google translation is giving the right words or not.
I wish you guys enjoyed my tutorial,
I guess only @EdgarT may find this interesting,
Best regards,
Angemon



Read More : [Guide] How to register Chinese domain names (Pinyin)
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire