dimanche 17 juillet 2016

PokemonGo.net sold for 20,950 USD

Hi everyone,
Even that Domaininvesting warned domainers to avoid registering Pokemon related domain names , since "Pokemon" is a trademark of Nintendo.
Warning: Pokemon is a Trademark | DomainInvesting.com
Someone has been doing the opposite of that , working on selling his Pokemon domain name.
I was really surprised to see PokemonGo.net being sold for 20,950 USD.
I still don't know how this happens , may be because Nintendo isn't active on the UDRP.
Do you have any thoughts guys?


Read More : PokemonGo.net sold for 20,950 USD
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

2 commentaires:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I just got a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    RépondreSupprimer