mardi 4 octobre 2016

Youtube fake traffic patched??

Well, I started sending traffic to my videos around 15/09/16 and I had some nice Estimated earnings but around 1'st day of this month my earnings started to disappear and not to mention almost no revenue this last days...

I am using websyndic for Youtube views and timer is always more than 3 minutes.
So, I was thinking if youtube had some new updates that caused this....

@Ryuzaki, @Angemon, @Chillivanilli

Sorry for the tag admins! I hope u won't mind

this is my screenshot, sadly I don't have the ones with my earning


Read More : Youtube fake traffic patched??
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

1 commentaire:

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight.

    RépondreSupprimer