samedi 11 février 2017

Youtube traffic

Hi, I just wanted to ask more experienced guys.

Recently, I started new youtube account - Gaming Niche.

Any tips for organic traffic?
Or Legit traffic (Real People) I could buy?

Also, I was thinking about staying with Adsense to include some CPC, but I think it is way too risky since Adsense will ban every shit you do. (Got my website with Adsense banned last year, Legit traffic, Gaming niche, only some Clicks with tricks from Angemon.)

I am currently waiting for network to approve me. (Helping it with retention views I bought, !Just to get approved!)

Then, I would like some legit traffic. I have about 50-200 views from real people - Daily.

I thought I could help it up with some buyable legit real people traffic. (Not too much, like below 300 views daily rn)

Although, I did not find any trustable seller.

I will appreciate any tips about it.


Read More : Youtube traffic
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire