vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Goal Manager Online - Earn Money by Playing Football Manager



Goal Manager Online is a NEW free soccer manager game online in where you can change your virtual money that you win into REAL MONEY.

It's a fresh new game with only +/- 650 users registered.

Personally I think the game is attractive so I'll just share with you guys!!


What Must you do?
Manage your team,
Pick the best players,
Start by increase the stadium seats to earn more points per game,
Sell the worst players (that not fit in your tactics squad),
Find new talents and bargains at low price,
Win games,
Trade Points per Euros or Dollars as you which!


The minimum amount to withdraw is u$s20, at the time of withdrawal will be charged a fee of 10% per commission and will go directly to a found to collect more money for the division prizes.

u$s1,00 = 40.000 Coins


REGISTER (ref-link) - Bitly

REGISTER (non-ref link) - Bitly



PS: I tried to find a payment proof but I can't probably because the site is too new. If someone has find one or receive one reply to this thread please.


Read More : Goal Manager Online - Earn Money by Playing Football Manager
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

3 commentaires:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    JOIN FOR FREE

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. (Download) $12,234 within 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried everything from stocks & forex to internet systems and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It NOW!

    RépondreSupprimer