mardi 21 novembre 2017

working adsense approval method!

Hello dear members, I just want to share my experience with the method to verify an adsense account, which is in the angeclub section.

I followed all the steps to verify my adsense account, it took me about 15 days for Google to verify the account but finally it did, now I'm going to start posting ads and combine it with another of the methods posted here and be able to make money online .

So, guys, I really recommend you buy the subscription from Angeclub, the methods really work, believe me, I just checked.

Here is a proof of the email sent to me by Google telling me that my account has been verified.



the image comes in Spanish but basically what it says is: congratulations your account is now connected with adsense yeiiiiiiiii :shout::shout::shout::shout:


Read More : working adsense approval method!
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

1 commentaire: