lundi 18 février 2019

Hello I am New Here

Hi guys My name is Omar and i am from Morocco

I have some questions hope anyone can help me with ?
I am interested to buy the adsence method but i want make sure that steel working cuz i have for the moment a small budget and i want turn back, i lost over 500 dollar during working on adsence viral admob much but i earned small amout, i also earned a lot of money on adsence but my account desactivated, that time i lost hope on web for over 3 months, but this year i get up and started from the beginning, when i saw @Angemon videos on youtube also some other youtubers earn 1-10k its motivated me to start again.

also i want ask about the subscription, when i pay that 10 dollar should i buy coins from menbers or what, as far i read from some post i must post a ebook, but i dont know what subjet should i share, if i talk about earning money that will be fake

sorry for my bad english :)

#regards :cool2:


Read More : Hello I am New Here
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire