jeudi 28 mai 2015

Autopilot - 0.6 $ Daily Very easy

Hi guys.

Sign up to this site and get a free antivirus for your Pc and if you share your referral link on any social website, blog or link shorteners (i use pastebin, bitbin, paste4btc and it worked too) you get paid $0.06 for every referral link you shared EVERYDAY just for posting it one time. Currently they only pay for a max of 10 posted referral links if you use the free license so thats $0.60 for free but i posted on 20 just to be a funny guy.lol

To make your referral link active you MUST click on the link you posted and it will take you back to your affiliate page and you will see "link added" in the green bar at the top.

Please read the information on the site if you wish to learn more.

I started posting my first link on the 24.5.2015 and to date i have earned $2.7248

I have uploaded payment proof (I withdrew $1 to see if it actually works and it was deposited into my paypal within nearly instantly) they also pay in Bitcoin and Paxum.

I would appreciate it if you signed up using my referral link so that way we BOTH WIN.

Ref - 301 Moved Permanently

No ref -
301 Moved Permanently


I have also uploaded a list of the first 12 places i posted my links to give you a basic idea of where you can post to get started. You can also use the share buttons on the site to help you build faster.

Thank you for your time.

Proofs:


Read More : Autopilot - 0.6 $ Daily Very easy
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire