dimanche 31 mai 2015

Giving PRIVATE PROXIES which can be used for botting

Hello all I haven't posted here much but this one is awesome. Check it out!

I have got around 100-150 PRIVATE proxies which are fast and I have been using them for Chillivanilli's bots. They are just working fine and I never checked the bot for any errors. It is working 24/7. I just got them from some user and he keeps sending me. As this site gave me a lot I will be giving you all the PRIVATE proxies.

I will give every person 2-5 Fresh proxies which can be used in any bot/skype or anything that requires using proxies.

P.S- I have got to make some money fast so all you got to do is share any unique money making method which you use or know that can earn me at least 50-100$ or above and I'm gonna give you the proxies.
And also if you buy these proxies from elsewhere you have to pay 1-2$ for every single proxy.

Reply here or you can Hit me up with a message.

Thank you!


Read More : Giving PRIVATE PROXIES which can be used for botting
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire