jeudi 13 août 2015

||SELL|| Hitleap Account (Paypal-BTC)

Hello how are you? greetings to all.
Problems lately I have not been active then I would like to sell some of my bills hitleap that can give advantage for a good price.



I have 3 accounts.

the first has 128000+ minutes.
the second has 16500+ minutes.
and the third has 13500+ minutes.

for many this is nothing, but someone may need, and maybe my money would help more.

The first account ($ 65 Paypal - $ 60 BTC)
The second account ($ 9 Paypal - $ 7 BTC)
The third account ($ 7 Paypal - $ 5 BTC)

or I can accept by 3 accounts ($ 70 Paypal - $ 68 BTC)

thank you very much everyone, I hope someone interested, all accounts are currently generating more minutes.
remember that in total there are 150,000 minutes up only ($ 70 Paypal - $ 68 BTC)


Read More : ||SELL|| Hitleap Account (Paypal-BTC)
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire