samedi 15 août 2015

►►Ryuzaki's Fiverr Reviews◄◄ ✔Fast & Cheap✔


Hi fellow A2S members, our great Ryuzaki decided to start a fiverr reviews selling thread !
I will try to have REALLY cheap services, and still make some profit of course.
This fiverr service of mine is ONLY here on A2S.

I will be using my primary fiverr account which is from November 2014 and have already some sales/orders.

★★Prices★★

Ordering the gig + 5 Star review = $0,50 = 0,00184 BTC (may change with the change of btc price)


★★How does this work ? ★★

------------------------------------------------------------
You have 2 options how I can review your order
------------------------------------------------------------​

1. Option - You will send me money first so I can pay for gig after that I will buy your gig and review. Current price for Gig is 5$ + 0,50$ fee (In a total 5,50$) + 0.50$ for review. So you will send me 6,00$ AS gift, if paying via Paypal. If paying via Bitcoin then it depens on current BTC price (will inform you)

2. Option - I will buy gig from my own money, then I'll review and you will pay me. Current price for Gig is 5$ + 0,50$ fee (In a total 5,50$) + 0.50$ for review. So you will send me 6,00$ AS gift. If paying via Bitcoin then it depens on current BTC price . THIS OPTION IS FOR PEOPLE I BLINDLY TRUST

---------------------------
Terms of Service (TOS)
----------------------------​
If you will pay throught PayPal then YOU MUST send it as gift and add a NOTE to the payment (i will in PM tell you WHAT note)


★★How to order ?★★

PM me with your gig link and we will discuss all other things.



SPECIAL OFFER

FIRST 3 ORDERS WILL GET 50% OFF !


Read More : ►►Ryuzaki's Fiverr Reviews◄◄ ✔Fast & Cheap✔
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire