vendredi 23 octobre 2015

[Looking For Work] Designing

Hi, here's legendclaw and i am creating a thread after a long time (i think so :P )
So, let's make the description relative to my thread!
I am looking for people's orders regarding designing works they need to get completed for getting paid to earn money which will help me ALOT!
In this thread, i am offering all of my designing services.
Put your order in comment, explain it briefly, tell what you need (logo, signature, avatar .etc)
Logo Price : 3$
Signature Price : 2$
Avatar Price : 1.5$
Payments Options : PerfectMoney Or BTC
For other, will see it later if anybody requests!
I don't have any samples right now so please bear but i am gonna try my best and any order i get completed, samples will be posted here! :)
I hope you people understand :)
BTW, i need BTC badly!
Thanks!

> MY GOAL <
Buy Angeclub :')


Read More : [Looking For Work] Designing
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire