jeudi 8 octobre 2015

[POLL] Youtube money making ebook ? {a free ebook tho}

So, In my way to improve my position here as an active A2S member, I started sharing some guides/freebies/etc, Wouldn't harm to share some money making methods also which is known but just needs a bit more details.

It's god damn auto-pilot money once you set it up correctly :cry:

So, I've google'd around, Started to search for good source for subs/video likes/comments/views.
(the problem is subs, People don't give a damn about youtube likes frankly).

Found few good sources which would could offer great potential.

Saw I was wondering, Should I make an ebook about the things I've found and how to make money using youtube ?

(personally, I would've preferred sharing it in sub-section/angeclub section but It's released everywhere).

Pros:
-- Easy to set-up, You just need a good idea of the videos you are making.
-- Easy to make money with it, Once you are linked with youtube partner, Just send hits over and enjoy your autopilot money.

Cons:
-- NET30-60, Most of channels pay once a month/2 months which would be a problem incase you made a mistake somewhere.
-- Might get saturated, Very weak chance tho. There is thousand of youtube partnership networks out there and we are focusing on only couple with a total of less than 1000 person using traffic-exchanged methods.

Express your mind! :miao:


Read More : [POLL] Youtube money making ebook ? {a free ebook tho}
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire