mercredi 22 avril 2015

Advice on a website?

Hello guys, Okay so i have been running this site for a while now, (swaggerlifestyle.com) I have been noticing a lot of traffic drops lately and a Huge drop in alexa recently, I do not know the reasons for this however my traffics are based upon social media. Previously it used to get at least 2k-3k unique daily but that has gone down to barely crossing the 1.2k mark. Can anyone here help me out here with what i should do cause i had actually bought this site (which previously always crossed 10k daily unique ) and i definitely do not want my money gone to waste. I am not much familiar with SEO and other technical stuff ,so a point in the right direction would be appreciated Grin Also if anyone has a proposal about JV or anything feel free to contact me as I definitely want to grow this site.


Read More : Advice on a website?
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire