dimanche 19 avril 2015

[Looking For Work] Doing French translations + Amazon pre-written

Hi,



French is my mother tongue. I can translate any text from French to English or from English to French.






  • Doing your homeworks for your French lessons.

  • Writing special content for your French niches.

  • Pre-writing reviews for amazon.fr (no competition since there are almost no providers for it)

  • Translating any part of your website to make it friendly to your French members.








My rate is $0.02 per word.



I can also do ghost writes for amazon.com. I'll do up to 6 pre-written reviews per product. My rate is $0.4 per review.



The only solution of payment I'll accept is Paypal.



Thanks!





Read More : [Looking For Work] Doing French translations + Amazon pre-written

from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire