dimanche 19 avril 2015

I need a new band to listen to. Any suggestions?

Recently I've really liked bands with female singers who do rock/metal or whatever it's called. I don't really understand the distinction between genres... just listen to them. :P



One I've been listening to recently is Amaranthe



and also Paramore but anyway I've been into a lot of female singers with rock or metal.



I don't care if there's some yelling or screaming as long as it's not throughout the whole song.



Anyone have suggestions? Even if there isn't a female singer or anything else I like I'd be willing to try out a new artist if you recommend it. I also listen to some EDM artists on YouTube but I typically like there to be some lyrics.



:D Any suggestions are appreciated





Read More : I need a new band to listen to. Any suggestions?

from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire