vendredi 29 juin 2018

Best way to promote a fiction blog

Hey there,

I am not really sure where to put this thread, so I decided to go with blogging.

I am a fiction writer. I write weekly stories, which I post on my blog and which I share via social media. I have accounts on various social media pages, as well as content pages. The general question I have is how do I get a higher exposure for my work?
Now I know of course that to get anywhere as a writer takes a long time. I am just wondering, what ways are there to get followers and readers.

I know about buying likes on Facebook for example, but it really doesn't do much more than to raise my like number, but doesn't really get me more people interested in actually reading any of my stories. I guess it would be the same with most other Social Networks.

My short term strategy so far is to post my stories on Reddit, Medium, DeviantArt, Tumblr and a few other pages and link from there to my social media pages to create a following.
The big problem is that my follower count is growing extremely slowly. Medium is my most 'successful' page so far and I am looking at a growth of about 100 followers per month.

So the basic question is, what are ways to speed up this process? I am not hoping for a success over night type of thing or some magic secret. What I am looking for are ways that work and will bring me new readers.

Thanks in advance.


Read More : Best way to promote a fiction blog
from A2S.in - Make Money Online

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire