lundi 8 juin 2015

Best method for youtube

Payment Proof COMING SOON! Waiting on network, next payout at the end of this month
Notice: If you want on-demand support you must use my ref links
This method was initially performed by me with no refferals :giddy:
1. Get a YouTube channel with graphics set up
2. Upload a video - while that's going go to step 3
3. Partner your YT channel here
Be sure to log in with your channel!
4. Accept the invite to the network on your YT dashboard (Comes within 1-24 hours)
Edit: Check all ad types in YT
5. Sign up with this exchange here
6. Start generating credits on your VPS/Computer
7. Submit your YT video link (No Shortlink***)
Settings - Hide reffer, Visit duration 90 seconds(Most Profitable)
8. Turn auto distribute on
9. In 7-10 days your earnings will show on YT
10. Make sure your PayPal email is in the network
11. You will get your payout on this schedule - No minimum payout
12. Sit back and log in to Websyndic daily to check on your VPS/Compute
As an added bonus if you're active you will start getting real views and increased returns
13. Reinvest in credits from Websyndic
I do not moderate, administrate, own, or run any of these websites

FAQ

Help! I'm stuck at 301 views!
Wait 7-10 days, double check settings, and continue sending views.

How do I know this works?
Check the examples.

Will I get banned?
Nobody has so far in my referral list anyway. Therefore, no.

How long should my video be?
I recommend at least 90 seconds for maximum acceptance.


Read More : Best method for youtube
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire