dimanche 14 juin 2015

Questions regarding Google Cloud Trials

Hi!

I'm thinking of getting myself a Google Cloud Trial account but I have a few questions that I'd like to ask before I do anything wrong.

1. Is it safe to use my actual credit card? I've seen a lot of people claiming that their account got banned using a VCC and I have a credit card that I can use.

2. Is there a chance that my credit card gets charged of anything? I know nothing about Google Cloud, so I don't know if there are any limits. I'm not going to use jingling, but I might use a traffic exchange website every now and then.

3. How many VPSs can I create with a trial account?

4. How long does a VPS generally last? I guess 30 to 60 days, since most of VPS sellers used to offer a 30 day warranty.

5. If there is any limit to the number of VPS I can create, can I delete one and create a new one at any time? What matters the most to me is to have as many different IPs as possible to test a method, actually.

Thank you very much to those of you who will be able to help me out ;)


Read More : Questions regarding Google Cloud Trials
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire