vendredi 5 juin 2015

Question about my adsense account

Hi, well I used to be in Angeclub and use Angemon's methods in adsense. But my successful created adsense account was in US country and I cant change it to my own country (PH). I found a solution to it by talking to my highschool friend which is now residing in california and I used his address, I'm now in stage of verifying the address with PIN but until now he doesn't receive it (its been 1 month alr), also he doesnt have bank account or his parents doesn't want me to use their bank account which is the only option if the account is in US. Do you think I could just sell my adsense account in some forums having a 138$ in balance? Like $$$ in paypal. I would just create another one with my country on it. Thanks in advance for the answers.


Read More : Question about my adsense account
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

1 commentaire:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Cheap Traffic

    RépondreSupprimer