mercredi 24 juin 2015

Hello one and all

Hi there,
Literally just found this place, ... where the hell were you hiding all this time haha ??

anywho, ..
Lets tell you a bit about me, ..

Im cүвεя_נυηкιε :)
A developer from the UK in the day, and a lead guitarist by night (and also im a husband somewhere in the middle of all that)
Im not happy unless im either neck deep in code or making my fingers bleed playing a guitar solo

Looking forward to finding some new ways to make my bank balance a little bigger
and meeting some like minded folks

I hope to contribute by releasing some bots here,
some of you may like, and others may not, .. but hey it s all good :)


ok, thats me,
see you all around


cүвεя_נυηкιε


Read More : Hello one and all
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire