mercredi 2 septembre 2015

[10 Coins] 2 Cars iOS & Android Tournament

Hi guys,
My girlfriend shows me this game and she challenges me , so I start playing it and it seems that I'm good at it. So this is the new tournament , if you have an iOS or an Android device you can download this game and start playing it , the member who has the highest score before Wednesday Sept 09,2015 will win 10 coins , the second place will get 3 coins. So like the Flappy bird tournaments , you need to beat the other member's scores (mine included) , we will keep playing until next Wednesday at 1:00 am.
Download:
2 Cars (
iOS App Store / Google Play Store)
Price: Free
Developer: Ketchapp
Size: 14.7MB iOS / 9.9MB Android
iOS: 6.0 or later / Android: 2.3 or late

And here is the screenshot of my highest score till now


Remember you need to show that BEST* in your screenshot to be accepted , to avoid cheats.
This tournament is for having fun , so if we find that you're using any type of cheats , that may lead to a perma ban.
Regards,
Angemon



Read More : [10 Coins] 2 Cars iOS & Android Tournament
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire