lundi 14 septembre 2015

War of clicks bot too

War of clicks

As many of you know warofclicks is a ptcgame with a good captcha system easy for us to solve.So I found a little but effective sites for bots of ptcs and I am sharing it with you.

First Register on ptc

I bought VIP on clickers info so i can create unlimited keys without waiting.Admin said that it going to be moved to vip section soon
So if you become my ref I will help you.

My ref link

War Of Clicks: Revolution in Online Advertising

Need a quick video tutorial then go here

http://ift.tt/1iaoZ0D

my affiliate page link if youre already registered then visit here make me earn 2 warcoin

http://ift.tt/1KloYSv

No ref link

War Of Clicks: Revolution in Online Advertising


So the bot is Multiclicker - some may know this lazy but still it is a effective method

download multicker here

multicker2.org

download latest


So there are plugins and keys in bot
Download Woc plugin here
http://ift.tt/1KloYC0

Basically you get plugin you enter login and other data and then you need to enter serial key each serial key is different for every site and is made with your username

To get key you can become my ref and let me know (I can help you)
or you can go register to clickers.info
visit through this link its google search link otherwise if you go directly they keep redirecting you to some site (their anti-spam method).

Even chillivanilli has angeclub bot but why to pay when you have a 100% free effective bot at multiclickers

Payment proof not mine but woc is trusted i am close to payout 1.67$ current and 3 active rented refs.Going to withdraw soon this week



Read More : War of clicks bot too
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire