jeudi 17 septembre 2015

[Highly recommended] Anyone suggest me an anime?

Hello guyzz...
My exams are finishing tomorrow. So i want to treat myself with an awesome anime in which i want your help.
So i want you to recommend me some anime which you think is highly recommended in your list:slobber:

Anime i've watched so far:

Mirai nikki (awesome)(thanks @Ryuzaki for suggesting)
Death note (no words, just love it)
Darker than Black (love you main character :love:)
Dbz
Psycho pass
Sao
Bleach
Gun slinger stratos
Fate stay: unlimited blade works
Fullmetal alchemist
Shingeki no kyojin
And many more.

Currently ongoing series that i am watching:

God eater (too much luck on main character's side but i love it)
Naruto
One piece
World trigger

Hoping for awesome treats:slobber::shout:


Read More : [Highly recommended] Anyone suggest me an anime?
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire