jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Cleaning your GMail Inbox -- One Click complete cleanup.

So recently, I've been facing a lot of problems due to old signups I had.
Too many promotion links, Spam mails/etc.

I started to hate my life, I had to struggle through hundred of mails to find what I need till I heard about "Filter" ability.

Simply as f.

Lets say, I'm getting too much emails from 'Facebook'.
Open, any email sent from Facebook
Should show something like this
Quote:

Facebook <notification+zrdolgppc=ee@facebookmail.com> Unsubscribe
The keyword here is
Quote:

facebookmail.com
Now, Head up to search on the header and paste it there, Hit search, It would show you all results sent from that email.

Now follow this picture

Click on the drop-bar right on the left of search.

It would show this

Click on "Create filter with this search"

and mark things as I did here.


Don't forget the "Also apply filter to matching conversations" then just click "Create Filter"

and just once it shows that filter is created, Press refresh and done :D


About spam mails, Go to spam mails section and hit this



Your life is organized again :hug:


Read More : Cleaning your GMail Inbox -- One Click complete cleanup.
from A2S.in - Money Making Forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire